Newsletter 1 September 2013
CLICK HERE to download the full Newsletter
Padre Pio, a humble Capuchin priest from San Giovanni Rotondo, Italy , was blessed by God in many wonderful and mysterious ways. The most dramatic was the stigmata. Padre Pio bore the wounds of Christ for fifty years!
Padre Pio, who died in 1968 at age 81, was a mystic monk who many Catholic faithful believe bore “stigmata,” or wounds like those Jesus suffered at his crucifixion, on his hands and feet. He was made a saint in 2002
To: Benevento & Beneven
Dates: 3-8 April 2014
Price: €759 per person sharing – 50 places only!
• Return coach transfer from Tramore to Dublin airport
• Return flights with Aer Lingus from Dublin to Naples including one piece of check in luggage up to 20kg per person
• Luxury coach for all transfers and tours
• One nights full board in the 4 star Grand hotel Italiano in Benevento
• Four nights full board in the 4 star Centro di Spiritualita hotel in San Giovanni Rotondo
• Group comprehensive travel insurance up to 85 years of age
• Gratuities of €20 per paying person
• Visit to Pietrelcina, birthplace of Padre Pio
• Visit to San Giovanni Rotondo
• Visit to Monte Sant Angelo and San Marco in Lamis
Please note price is subject to availability of airline seats and accommodation at time of booking. Price is based on sharing twin or double room. Single rooms are subject to availability and at a supplement of €150 for the 5 nights
For booking forms please call into Parish Office. All booking forms / bookings are done through Joe Walsh Tours: 01-241 0800.