Newsletter 19 March 2017
CLICK HERE to download the full Newsletter
So many people are content with water which, when they drink it,
leaves them thirsty for more:
– in personal relationships they look for security and domination;
– in positions of authority they enjoy lording it over others;
– they sacrifice precious things for the trappings of power;
– compromise their principles for popularity.
Send them Jesus who will lead them to ask for another kind of water:
– trust in relationships;
– service in authority;
– sincerity and truth rather than power;
– integrity at whatever cost;
the kind of water which they will drink and need never be thirsty again,
water that they do not have to go to a well for
because it comes from a spring inside them and wells up to eternal life..