CLICK HERE to download the full Newsletter.
PARISH TRIP TO ST. ANTHONY OF PADUA
5-9 APRIL 2016
After our successful tours in the past to Rome and San Giovanni, we are pleased to have arranged another tour to a major shrine in Italy – visiting the shrines associated with St Anthony.
An ancient walled city situated between Verona and Venice, Padua is the oldest city in Northern Italy. It is a beautiful old university town with an illustrious past.
Pilgrims come here from all over the world to venerate St. Anthony, the Franciscan hermit who was born in Lisbon but died in Padua, and to visit the magnificent Basilica that holds his tomb and relics.
The details of the trip are given below. All bookings can be done through the parish office or by contacting Joe Walsh Tours directly on 01-241 0800. Louise is our contact there.
As places are limited, early booking is advised with a deposit of €200. Fr Michael is arranging this tour along with our previous tour guides Mario and Una who always ensure we get to see the best places of interest.
Tour: 4 nights Padua
Date: 5-9 April 2016
Price: €669 per person based on a minimum of 30 people travelling
* Return coach transfer from Tramore to Dublin airport
* Return Aer Lingus flights from Dublin to Venice including one piece of 15kg check in luggage per person
* Transfer from Venice airport to your hotel in Padua
* Four nights in the 3 star Casa del Pellegrino hotel in Padua
* Breakfast and evening meal each day in the Casa del Pellegrino
* Group travel insurance up to 85 years of age (terms and conditions apply)
* All tips included in price.
* Fully planned itinerary and daily Masses
* Visit the main sights in Padua
* Optional excursion to Venice
* Excursion to Verona and Madonna della Corona
* Transfer from Padua to Venice for return flight
* Joe Walsh Tours escort guides for the duration of the tour
Price is subject to availability of airline seats at time of booking. Price is based on sharing twin or double rooms. Single rooms are limited and at a supplement of €30 per night.